Here I’m sharing some super easy tips that will almost instantly start to improve anyone’s health, energy and attitude…REALLY! Each can be started anytime, and — I promise — with each action, feelings of confidence about new possibilities will increase as well.
The list is intentionally simple. You can amp it up if you’re so inclined, but most important is consistency. Also important is this: IF you occasionally miss the mark please don’t use it as a way to beat yourself up. Instead, just go back to this list and start again.
- Wake and start your day with two to four big glasses of water. Your body dehydrated overnight and this one little change will improve your health.
- Eat a piece of fruit with your breakfast. The fiber, nutrition and sweetness will add greater satiation to your meal.
- Squeeze in 10 minutes of extra walking daily. Parking farther away from the entry counts toward these minutes.
- For lunch and dinner, add two vegetables to your meal. Eat them plain. You’ll get used to the flavors and maybe start enjoying them! Yes, salads, fresh, steamed or frozen all count.
- Smile at the first person you see each day. If it’s someone in your household, it will make your home more pleasant. If it’s a neighbor or stranger, you’ll both feel better as well.
- Choose an inspirational idea to think about throughout the day. Try to make it a “personal practical” experience. My book, my daily blogs here and at SilverDisobedience.Rocks are all easy reference resources.
I’m @DianGriesel aka @SilverDisobedience ✨ I’m the author of The Silver Disobedience Playbook and a Perception Analyst who shares my Daily Meditations for other Ageless, Passionate & Curious People. Modeling info @WilhelminaModels —other info in my bio & on my websites.