1. What is your name?
2. What is your age?
3. What kind of work do you do (or have you done)?
4. What are your favorite hobbies?
Jewelry design, photography, dancing & volunteering.
5. What excites you?
6. What are your plans for this year? Next year? Next five years?
Staying active in the causes I believe in. Possible change of venue in the next few years.
7. What are some of your proudest achievements?
Being honored with Volunteer of the Year for the city. I also was pleased to be chosen as Social Justice leader for the year at my church. I find great joy in helping others.
8. What is the best thing about being your age?
Knowing who I am and owning my life.
9. Why are you interested in the Silver Disobedience movement?
I’m always looking for new ideas and thoughts about Chapter 4 of life. Staying active is the key.
10. What advice would you give to other Silver Disobedience fans?
No regrets. We’ve arrived at this point through blood, sweat & tears. Be proud of that fact. Own your life.
11. What should advertisers and businesses know about your age group?
We are a vital & wise force to be reckoned with.
12. What do younger people get wrong about people your age?
We are not the elders or retirees of the past. Keep up
13. How is your outlook on life different today than it was in the past?
I accept every new experience that comes my way. I’m more tolerant but will not suffer fools.
14. What else would you like the world to know about you?
Accept me as I am. And be part of the solution….
Where can people find you on Social Media?
And Stoned & ShellShock