1. What is your name?
2. What is your age?
3. What kind of work do you do (or have you done)?
Photographer, artist, writer , instructor , Mom
4. What are your favorite hobbies?
Guitar, singing , walking, writing, biking, digital art
5. What excites you?
Travel, music, laughter, talking to strangers, sunshine !
6. What are your plans for this year? Next year? Next five years?
I am writing a book to be printed in September. I want to continue being creative and write more books and producing beautiful images .
7. What are some of your proudest achievements?
My daughter, I raised her as a single mom and she is the best part of my life. Very proud of her
8. What is the best thing about being your age?
I feel less confined and more freedom to do what I want and say how I feel.
9. Why are you interested in the Silver Disobedience movement?
Because I believe in making a positive contribution and help improve the attitudes towards aging .
10. What advice would you give to other Silver Disobedience fans?
To get more comfortable with who you are , to go out more alone without the stigma and thinking you look ‘alone ‘. You will find that by chatting with strangers and going to new places in the company of yourself that you actually start to feel your world open up more and become lighter and ‘free.’ Be friendly and you will feel of that good energy coming back to you.
11. What should advertisers and businesses know about your age group?
That we are vital and alive and seeking news experiences! We are not a collection of medical woes!
12. What do younger people get wrong about people your age?
They tend to think we are fragile and can’t go hiking or biking or many of the things that they do! They don’t realize, that not only are we capable of having ‘fun’ but we need that ingredient in our lives as much as they do !
13. How is your outlook on life different today than it was in the past?
I feel more accepting about rejection and criticism and see these aspects now as someone’s opinion of me or the situation and no longer allow it to be personalized or painful. It’s a part of life .
14. What else would you like the world to know about you?
I never married and I’m okay with that. Other folks find that quite astonishing, but it was something I took very serious and never felt comfortable about committing to.
Where can people find you on Social Media?