1. What is your name?
2. What is your age?
3. What kind of work do you do (or have you done)?
Licensed Realtor, investor, former machinist
4. What are your favorite hobbies?
Listening to Music, riding my new dirt bike, writing, bodybuilding, power walking, mentoring
5. What excites you?
Watching the positive influences I’ve had on young people, challenges and calculated risk, living life at full throttle.
6. What are your plans for this year? Next year? Next five years?
Sell more high end homes, take on a young female associate and produce a morning show on Facebook.
7. What are some of your proudest achievements?
Working my way into PBS and co-hosting their pledge drives, never quitting and bringing people together.
8. What is the best thing about being your age?
The tough years are behind me. I’m also enjoying the same level of activity I did in my mid twenties.
9. Why are you interested in the Silver Disobedience movement?
I share many if not all of the same philosophies.
10. What advice would you give to other Silver Disobedience fans?
Life is nothing more than improvisation. Be prepared for that 105mph fastball coming right towards your head. Many tines the light at the end of the tunnel is the freight train heading towards you.
11. What should advertisers and businesses know about your age group?
Boomers are brand loyal. I think we’re open to new brands, but when we like something, we’ll stick with it.
12. What do younger people get wrong about people your age?
Honestly, I don’t think they get anything wrong. In fact most whom I know tell me I have the wisdom. Their words; not mine.
13. How is your outlook on life different today than it was in the past?
The only thing that rattles me is a medical emergency.
14. What else would you like the world to know about you?
I am a student of life, constantly learning as much as I can about everything I want to.
Where can people find you on Social Media?
Facebook. Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, hoot suite, snapchat, email, circle pix, RONSOLDano.com