See what Silver Disobedient™ Michele How says about life and aging at this stage of the game!
1. What is your name?
2. What is your age?
3. What kind of work do you do (or have you done)?
Author of 20 books/reviewer/interviewer
4. What are your favorite hobbies?
5. What excites you?
My next book idea! And there’s always another exciting idea bubbling around in my brain.
6. What are your plans for this year? Next year? Next five years?
Write two books per year. Start a radio show with a fellow editor. Be able to hire a few young women to inspire and mentor.
7. What are some of your proudest achievements?
Being asked to be on the national Focus on the Family radio program and being invited back out for a double broadcast in 2019. My new children’s book that just came out!
8. What is the best thing about being your age?
Freedom from feeling that I’m missing out if I can’t do everything… I savor the moments of this day!
9. Why are you interested in the Silver Disobedience movement?
I love the idea of celebrating the wisdom and beauty that comes with having lived a rich and meaningful life… and desiring to pass that knowledge on.
10. What advice would you give to other Silver Disobedience fans?
Learn to be a critical thinker…be discerning and don’t follow the crowd.
11. What should advertisers and businesses know about your age group?
We are making important choices every day and are willing to pay for what we want.
12. What do younger people get wrong about people your age?
I feel they sometimes think we don’t understand what they are going through. That we can’t imagine their struggle and challenges. We can. We do!
13. How is your outlook on life different today than it was in the past?
I live in the now and work hard not to take on tomorrow’s worries. I have discovered the joy of small spaces of happiness.
14. What else would you like the world to know about you?
Women should be each others’ best and strongest advocates.
Where can people find you on Social Media?
IF you’d like to be featured in a Silver Disobedience® profile, click here! https://silverdisobedience.rocks/submit-your-profile/