Silver Disobedient™ Liz Flaherty answers 14 questions about life at this stage of the game. See what she has to say!
1. What is your name?
2. What is your age?
3. What kind of work do you do (or have you done)?
Romance writer, columnist, blogger, retired from the USPS
4. What are your favorite hobbies?
Reading and quilting
5. What excites you?
Travel, good conversation, theater and music (as a spectator)
6. What are your plans for this year? Next year? Next five years?
I have a two books that will be released this year. Hopefully a couple next year. After that, who knows?
7. What are some of your proudest achievements?
Being able to reinvent myself with life changes.
8. What is the best thing about being your age?
9. Why are you interested in the Silver Disobedience movement?
Come on. I was a teenager in the 60s–I like anything with the word Disobedience attached to it!
10. What advice would you give to other Silver Disobedience fans?
Listen. Enjoy. Eat dessert first.
11. What should advertisers and businesses know about your age group?
That we spend money and are literate, intelligent, and discerning.
12. What do younger people get wrong about people your age?
The don’t realize that we’re literate, intelligent, and discerning.
13. How is your outlook on life different today than it was in the past?
I’m less judgmental, I think. Less righteous. I laugh harder.
14. What else would you like the world to know about you?
I’m nice, and I’m good with that.
IF you’d like to be featured in a Silver Disobedience® profile, click here! https://silverdisobedience.rocks/submit-your-profile/