Silver Disobedient™ Laura Warfel answers 14 Questions about life and age at this time of her life. Check it out!
1. What is your name?
2. What is your age?
3. What kind of work do you do (or have you done)?
Writing, editing, public relations, public speaking and teaching.
4. What are your favorite hobbies?
Writing, music, reading, travel, cat wrangling, photography, and scrapbooking.
5. What excites you?
Studying God’s Word and sharing God’s truth with others
6. What are your plans for this year? Next year? Next five years?
Complete one career and start a new one. Travel more. Love others tangibly.
7. What are some of your proudest achievements?
Teaching people how to care for one another in helpful and meaningful ways. Helping widows find encouragement, hope, and resources. Being a stand-in parent and grandparent.
8. What is the best thing about being your age?
Wisdom. I don’t have to repeat my mistakes, and I can guide others in navigating their lives.
9. Why are you interested in the Silver Disobedience movement?
Age is just a number. We aren’t done living, contributing, and serving until we take our final breath.
10. What advice would you give to other Silver Disobedience fans?
Never give up. Keep going and growing. There’s a reason you’re still here. Find it and pursue it.
11. What should advertisers and businesses know about your age group?
We’ve seen a lot and done a lot before social media ever existed!
12. What do younger people get wrong about people your age?
They think we’re all afraid of technology, unhealthy, TV addicts who live in the dark ages.
13. How is your outlook on life different today than it was in the past?
Now that I’m no longer part of a couple, I have more time and freedom to focus on the needs of others.
14. What else would you like the world to know about you?
I’m living beyond the labels of widow and senior citizen!
IF you’d like to be featured in a Silver Disobedience® profile, click here! https://silverdisobedience.rocks/submit-your-profile/