Ann Greitzer speaks up here about life in her Silver Disobedient™ years. Check it out!
1. What is your name?
2. What is your age?
57 and damn proud of it.
3. What kind of work do you do (or have you done)?
I’ve had several careers (variety is the spice of life, yes?), the last 20 years have been in the mutual fund industry.
4. What are your favorite hobbies?
Fine art (my passion), fitness (my maintenance) and finance (my future).
5. What excites you?
My two beautiful young grandchildren, Jasmine (8) and Erich (4), and watching them grow…and influencing them. Priceless.
6. What are your plans for this year? Next year? Next five years?
Two more years of work, then the rest of my life filled with my family, my art, and enjoying the freedom that a lifetime of work and saving brings.
7. What are some of your proudest achievements?
Besides my son and grandchildren, graduating from the Minneapolis College of Art and Design. Serving my country in the US Navy. Volunteering at the SPCA.
8. What is the best thing about being your age?
Having grown up in a world with zero social media.
9. Why are you interested in the Silver Disobedience movement?
R-E-S-P-E-C-T. The Baby Boom generation and those who come before are terribly under-rated.
10. What advice would you give to other Silver Disobedience fans?
Don’t wish you were in your twenties or thirties again…(smile) you don’t want to make THOSE mistakes again!
11. What should advertisers and businesses know about your age group?
The financial resources, and level of power and responsibility in business that many in this group control is due to the fact that many are at the peak of their careers.
12. What do younger people get wrong about people your age?
We are not over the hill and we do get smartphones and apps and texting and emojis…LOL, I could go on! And we get tattoos sometimes too.
13. How is your outlook on life different today than it was in the past?
I don’t worry about my hair as much as I did in high school. (LOL) Seriously, I don’t worry about the small stuff as much anymore.
14. What else would you like the world to know about you?
I love to illustrate portraits. And being a Nana is the best thing in the world I could ever be.
Where can people find you on Social Media?
IF you’d like to be featured in a Silver Disobedience® profile, click here! https://silverdisobedience.rocks/submit-your-profile/