1. What is your name?
2. What is your age?
3. What kind of work do you do (or have you done)?
I am a romance author and a freelance copyeditor
4. What are your favorite hobbies?
Swimming, spending time at the lake, wine, geocaching, hanging with my family, playing with my Grandboy
5. What excites you?
Writing. The creative process is the biggest high, especially when a story is just beginning to form and the characters are introducing themselves to me.
6. What are your plans for this year? Next year? Next five years?
I have contract with Tule Publishing to write a 4-book series, so for at least the next two years, I’ll be writing! Continuing to work as long as my eyes hold out and continuing to enjoy my life, my friends, and my family.
7. What are some of your proudest achievements?
Raising a son who has the best mind and the kindest heart of anyone I know. Accomplishing a lifelong dream of being a published author–5 books in 6 years!
8. What is the best thing about being your age?
No more worries about what others think–here I am, what you see is what you get.
9. Why are you interested in the Silver Disobedience movement?
I love being a Boomer–we gave the world a whole new perspective and we must keep giving. Silver Disobedience is a terrific venue for us to keep growing as people and to continue to make the world a better place.
10. What advice would you give to other Silver Disobedience fans?
Come join us! Let’s work together to be heard above the cacaphony of today’s crazy world.
11. What should advertisers and businesses know about your age group?
We’ve got money and we’re willing to spend it now that we’re past all the building a life thing.
12. What do younger people get wrong about people your age?
I think they dismiss us as past romance and sex–um, kids, how do you think you got here? And trust me, if you’ve thought of it, we’ve probably done it and with panache!
13. How is your outlook on life different today than it was in the past?
Not so much drama–just relax, it’s all going to be okay. Enjoy every moment because you don’t get a do-over on life.
14. What else would you like the world to know about you?
The first book in my series with Tule Publishing is due out around Christmas 2018; I write romance with characters who are over 40 because you know, love never ages, women only get better, and everybody needs a little sexy romance!
Where can people find you on Social Media?
My website: www.nanreinhardt.com; https://www.facebook.com/authornanreinhardt/; https://twitter.com/NanReinhardt; https://www.instagram.com/nanreinhardt/