My Mother always said that good deeds begin in our own backyard.
Here’s a short list of things we can all do that will make a difference and because everything is a vibration…each deed will spread onto the World.
- When a child speaks, really listen. This sets the tone for the future of the Planet.
- Smile at everyone. It will relax you as you unclench your teeth and it is a gift to others.
- Be reliable. If you say it, do it. Don’t disappoint those who depend on you.
- Leave anonymous notes of joy on car windshields. Tell a stranger “You’re great!”
- Remind yourself regularly: I got this. I can do it. Then, do whatever you can.
- Hide a surprise 💜 note under a pillow wherever you can. Someday someone will find it.
- Erase the negative messages that run on your internal hard drive.
- Replace outdated thinking with current actions that energize you.
- Develop the talents you have inherited. Share your gifts with others.
- Focus your intent on what you hope to accomplish.
- Encourage anyone who is trying to improve. This includes yourself.
- In an argument or dispute, let others tell their side of the story…and listen.
- Tip street musicians.
- Age gracefully and with joy. That’s a huge gift and lesson for future generations.
Silver Disobedience® philosophy believes all healthy relationships begin with self-awareness. I’m @DianGriesel aka @SilverDisobedience ✨ I am a Perception Analyst and I wrote The Silver Disobedience Playbook. Here, I share my Daily Meditations for other Ageless, Passionate & Curious People. More info in my bio, my websites and at Wilhelmina New York.