Would you like to know the secrets to guaranteeing that you NEVER have the life you want? ! Here is a silver wisdom lesson for leading a miserable life in 8 easy steps. ✨
1. Keep trying to control everything and everyone.
2. Whatever you have, be stingy; Don’t share. It’s all yours and you deserve to be greedy.
3. Indulge yourself in every way to the max. Don’t hold back. Spoil yourself uninhibitedly.
4. Be more catty and always be the first one to gossip.
5. Confront others and make sure they know when they’re wrong. Know-it-Alls are the best, aren’t they?
6. So, if those scatterbrained, unintelligent, weak-willed, whiny, ungrateful others are being pretentious, pushy, needy, nagging, melodramatic, macho, or innattentive and not listening to you — extravagantly, and always fanatically — let them know who’s boss with a good temper tantrum. Don’t worry if it offends their timid, sensitive, cowardly natures. Instead raise your defenses and walls.
7. Work on being more callous in how you speak. Humorless, cynical, hypocritical haughty, disrespectful people are the epitome of perfect communicators. And …
8. Perfectionists, martyrs, those who are a bit unethical, suspicious, and throw in a shovel full of dishonesty?
Wow! That’s just the cherry on top of the ultimate ingredient in the recipe for never having the life you want. ✨
PS: 😉 Can you tell I was feeling a little pissy?! Glad I got it out in a harmless and hopefully humorous essay!
I’m @DianGriesel aka @SilverDisobedience I’m the Author of The Silver Disobedience Playbook: 365 Inspirations for Living and Loving Agelessly (available on Amazon) and a Perception Analyst who shares my Daily Meditations for other Ageless, Passionate & Curious People. ✨Modeling info at Wilhelmina Models —other info in my profile link to website.