1. What is your name?
2. What is your age?
3. What kind of work do you do (or have you done)?
I’m a comedian, producer and a director.
4. What are your favorite hobbies?
Reading, sleeping, tv
5. What excites you?
Making people laugh, new projects, developing solo shows
6. What are your plans for this year? Next year? Next five years?
I am producing a comedy show called Women Of A Certain Age Comedy featuring female headliners over 50. I am hoping to bring it to television and then a national tour
7. What are some of your proudest achievements?
My son. Performing 11 times for our military overseas
8. What is the best thing about being your age?
I don’t care what people think of me anymore.
9. Why are you interested in the Silver Disobedience movement?
I want to show the world you can be active and vibrant and funny over 50.
10. What advice would you give to other Silver Disobedience fans?
Don’t give a crap
11. What should advertisers and businesses know about your age group?
We are the ones who have the money to do things.
12. What do younger people get wrong about people your age?
That we’re old and can’t do anything.
13. How is your outlook on life different today than it was in the past?
I look forward to the future. When I was young I took everything personally, not anymore.
14. What else would you like the world to know about you?
I always try to find humanity in people.
Where can people find you on Social Media?
@nationalmom both on twitter and instagram Facebook: Carole Montgomery comedian