1. What is your name?
2. What is your age?
3. What kind of work do you do (or have you done)?
Actor, writer, Drama Therapy, acting coach
4. What are your favorite hobbies?
hikking, back-packing, traveling, yoga, conversation
5. What excites you?
Living in a country that allows me to create my life how I see it.
6. What are your plans for this year? Next year? Next five years?
Break through more barriers in film and TV for Middle Eastern women, finish my DT certification and fully develop my drama therapy workshop; take the workshop to treat trauma with the Syrain refugees; travel with my workshop and acting
7. What are some of your proudest achievements?
My perseverence. Getting to see my children grow to be yound adults that are using their own form of creativity in thier lives
8. What is the best thing about being your age?
I’m here! I’m healthy!….that simple for me…..I’m here able to explore and see what’s available
9. Why are you interested in the Silver Disobedience movement?
It’s vital in this society to re-think how it decides when a person has contributed enough and brushing up against others who are proving it out is edifying.
10. What advice would you give to other Silver Disobedience fans?
I feel there is a difference between what I can do and what I’m capable of doing. What I want to do and what I allow myself to do. It’s a definition that is tailored to each person differently. Whatever it is though, it is enough and can be fruitful.
11. What should advertisers and businesses know about your age group?
We do not define our age or abilitites by your products and what they can or cannot do for us. They are not paramount in our day to day
12. What do younger people get wrong about people your age?
We have more resiliency, grit, and curiosity than seen from the exterior. However, I do think, judging from conversations with my children, they are seeing “age” as other than a number. I find that hopeful.
13. How is your outlook on life different today than it was in the past?
I am energized that there is a space opening up our age group is fiercely occupying and we aren’t waiting for the invitation.
14. What else would you like the world to know about you?
I love gardening. I can’t keep plants alive. I still love gardening. I enjoy witing poetry.
Where can people find you on Social Media?
IMDB, instagram @amatterofgrey, facebook